If you take action, you will discover a more creative and innovative solution
High Performance Team Development
Boost Team Performance by focusing on strategy and results.
Three workshops totaling 6 hours over 3 months.
Content is co-created based on needs assessment.
- Month One – Strategic Plan Review
- Month Two – Strategy Execution Techniques, Team Dynamics, Goals
- Month Three – Customized Co-Created Strategy for your team to advance
Add-on: * Individual high performance coaching available upon request
High Performance Customized Workshops
Invest in your team engagement and development. Boost Performance with guidance and strategy.
Topics for Professional Development Workshops:
- Civility in Leadership
- High Performance Tactics & Techniques
- Leadership Development
- Civility in Communication
- Assessing & Improving Strategic Plans
- Customer Service Culture
- Disruptive Innovation
(2.5 to 3 hour workshop)
Program Development Strategy for Government Institutions
Evolve your staff with management and leadership training. Intended especially for government institutions transitioning to academics and senior executive roles.
Consulting for government institutions including:
International Protocol and Etiquette
- How to understand civility in workplace
- How to recognize barriers to civil behavior in organizational cultures
- How civility changes culture
Civility in Leadership
Civility in Communication
Civility in Team Development
- How to build good relationships at work: Trust/Respect/Welcome Diversity/Open Communication
International Protocol Consulting
Interactive and engaging cross-cultural communications training. People skills for global success.
High-value executive and government training courses on diplomatic protocol, international business protocol, professional etiquette, social etiquette and cross-cultural communication. Our training courses are intended for national governments, international organizations, diplomatic missions and companies.
Consulting/ Workshops and Seminars can include topics around:
- Introduction to Protocol: How to not feel like a stranger in a strange land
- International Rules of Protocol and Personal Diplomacy
- Order of Precedence and Application of Protocol
- Intercultural Communications
- Customized topics to meet the needs of your organization
** Training Formats: Video Teleconferencing or On-site
Elevate your conference or special event with a transformational presentation; Connect today to book keynote or other speaking engagements.
What we do
EEAY works with government, learning institutions and businesses who want to significantly improve people performance and work performance, adding value to bottom-line results.
Phone: (770) 309- 8777
Mon – Fri: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST