By Graham A. Webb
* offers updates at the newest advancements in NMR spectroscopy
* comprises entire evaluate articles
* Highlights the expanding value of NMR spectroscopy as a method for structural determination
Read or Download Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 63 PDF
Best statics books
This can be the 1st smooth booklet to regard inorganic and organometallic mass spectrometry concurrently. it truly is textbook and instruction manual in a single; as a textbook it introduces the suggestions and provides tricks on the right way to practice many of the suggestions, as a guide it lists all to be had ionization innovations for almost any given compound.
The second one version of fuel Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry: a realistic Guide follows the highly successful first edition via F. G. Kitson, B. S. Larsen, and C. N. McEwen (1996), which used to be designed as an indispensible source for GC/MS practitioners whether they're a amateur or good skilled.
Spectroscopic ideas and Hindered Molecular movement provides a united, theoretical method of learning classical neighborhood thermal movement of small molecules and molecular fragments in crystals via spectroscopic strategies. Mono- and polycrystalline case reviews reveal functionality validity. The e-book specializes in small molecules and molecular fragments, corresponding to N2, HCl, CO2, CH4, H2O, NH4, BeF4, NH3, CH2, CH3, C6H6, SF6, and different symmetrical atomic formations, which convey neighborhood hindered movement in molecular condensed media: molecular and ionic crystals, molecular drinks, liquid crystals, polymeric solids, and organic items.
Now in its moment variation, this maintains to function a terrific textbook for introductory classes on fabrics characterization, in accordance with the author's event in instructing complex undergraduate and postgraduate collage scholars. the recent variation keeps the profitable didactical suggestion of introductions at the start of chapters, workout questions and an internet resolution handbook.
- Light Scattering Technology for Food Property, Quality and Safety Assessment (Contemporary Food Engineering)
- Assessing the Functional Structure of Molecular Transporters by EPR Spectroscopy (Springer Theses)
- High-Resolution Extreme Ultraviolet Microscopy: Imaging of Artificial and Biological Specimens with Laser-Driven Ultrafast XUV Sources (Springer Theses)
- Applications of Mass Spectrometry in Microbiology: From Strain Characterization to Rapid Screening for Antibiotic Resistance
- On Radiant Matter: A lecture delivered to the British Association for the Advancement of Science, at Sheffield, Friday, August 22, 1879
Additional resources for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 63